India Inc. is rising in the world market and is the next most promising market in the world. The event will focus on how the emerging technologies is transforming the water & wastewater sector, and how to scale up the adoption of clean water solutions, including through collaboration and consolidation of both public/private sector efforts, and the pressing technological, regulatory, technical and financial challenges that need to be addressed in doing so.
- India is emerging as the leading economy Worldwide and Infrastructure sector is booming
- Mandate for municipal corporations for treating and using sewage water for non-potable purposes
- The effluent treatment plants segment is growing at healthy rate in terms of volume
- PPP-based projects will be in vogue and one can expect the increased role of private players in the management of utilities/assets
- Ageing equipment presents opportunity in replacement/retrofit of assets in water and effluent treatment plants
- Huge opportunities are available across the value chain right from suppliers of pumps, to ductile iron pipes, to membranes
- Due to high discharge volumes, industrial units are being forced to reuse wastewater and resort to zero liquid discharge
- Industries are facing stiff competition from agriculture and domestic demand for freshwater resources. Discover which areas have an urgent need for water reuse and desalination
- India’s development is driving strong industrial growth creating an increased demand for water. Furthermore, industrial parks are being built across the country and will require state of the art water management systems, creating valuable opportunities for international players to get involved.